Papa Ola Lōkahi & Daughters of Hawai‘i present an educational series in Hawaiian health traditions across the life cycle in honor of Queen Emma.
All presentations will be held in Emmalani Hale at Hānaiakamālama in Nu‘uanu Valley, O‘ahu. Join us!
- July 6, Thursday. Hāpai & Hānau - Hawaiian Birth Traditions. Cami Kanoa-Wong & Puni Jackson
- August 24, Thursday. ‘Ai Pono - Traditional Hawaiian Diets. Claire Ku'uleilani Hughes, DrPH
- September 8, Friday. ‘Ike Kupuna - Raising Hawaiian Families. Carol H. Titcomb, MD, MPH
- October 5, Thursday. Hawaiian Perspectives on Aging & Dementia. Lana Sue Ka‘opua, PhD, Leilani Kahoano & Luisa Wyant
- November 2, Thursday. Genealogy of Punishment in Hawai‘i. RaeDeen M. Keahiolalo, PhD
- November 30, Thursday. ‘Ohana Includes our Ancestors. Hinano Rodrigues, Chris Ikaika Nakahashi & Regina Hilo