Papa Ola Lōkahi is seeking a full-time Program Specialist who will be working in Hawai‘i with the AANHPI Ohana Center of Excellence, which is focused on mental and behavioral health.
JOB DESCRIPTION [PDF]
An applicant for the Program Specialist position shall exemplify the following:
- Experience or educational background in behavioral health and/or Pacific Islander studies
- Experience working with Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander communities
- Exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication strategies and skills
Essential duties include
- Developing and maintaining a representative Regional Steering Committee
- Developing and implementing educational workshops and trainings on mental illness and access to mental health services
- Assessments, environmental scans and program evaluation
- Build and maintain strong agency and community partnerships
In one PDF file, e-mail to HRsearch@papaolalokahi.org or mail to POL Human Resources, 894 Queen Street, Honolulu HI 96813:
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer