Kako’o Ulu ‘Oihana Program
The Kako’o Ulu ‘Oihana program provides one time support for members of the health care workforce that are committed to serving Native Hawaiian communities.
Awardees will receive funding for support that may include, but is not limited to, books, supplies, prep course, certifications, and licensure.
There are currently two funding cycles a year.
Who is eligible?
- In a health-related program
- Undergraduate minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Graduate minimum of 3.0 GPA
- In good standing with program
- Native Hawaiian Ancestry
- Individuals who serve Native Hawaiians and work for a Native Hawaiian-serving organization